cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to put reason for rejection at sales order level.

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue where I am not able to put reason for rejection for line item in sales order. It gives error as please delete the follow on document purchase order line item number 10. I have already deleted the line item in purchase order. Then tried but did not work. Tried by deleting the purchase requision item also but it did not work.

Tried to undelete the item from PO and then again tried to put reason for rejection but it could no worked out.

Please guide me what can be the solution.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far a I understand you created PO for line item

So first check whether GR is reversed or not for PO

Then mark this line item for deletion in PO and then in PR

Check if you have created any billing document for PO if so reversed that invoice

Also check if you have created any delivery for the Line item in sales order if yes then reversed the same

If you have Sales order related Billing, and if you have done billing reverse the same

If you have Delivery related Billing, and if you have done billing reverse the same

After reversing all docuemnts created for Sales order then only try to reject the line item

You can check table VBFA for document flow

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

GR or invoice is not done for the PO. For sales order also no other document except PO exists.

The sales order have only one line item. It shows open in item status tab.

But in header status tab it shows as Being Processed. In VBFA document flow table it shows the same PO as subsequent document in which the line item is deleted, The line item is also deleted from PR. But still its not allowing to put reason for rejection and gives error as

"Subsequent documents already exist for item 000010"

and

"Delete purchase order XXXXXXXXX, item 00010"

But the line item is already deleted from PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Check wthr deletion indicator is set successfully for PO item and updated in table i.e. field LOEKZ (deletion indicator) in table EKKO and EKPO.

Let me know what is the status.

Cheers!!

Sachin

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. The deletion indicator is specified at EKPO level. But its not there in PO header EKKO.

I searched and found that its not possible to put deletion indicator at header PO level. Please let me know if you have any idea about how to put reason for rejection at EKKO table.

Regards

Vinod Naik

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I mean to say deletion indicator at EKKO header PO table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Please ignore the EKKO table. If the deletion indicator found in table EKPO this means that item is successfully marked for deletion. Bt it is strange to see that even after PR and PO deletion the system is throwing the message.

This is just workaround, but try to remove the link between PO and sales order, by manually deleting the sales order number in PO line item (Just check if this field is not gray out in PO).

Cheers!!

Sachin

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Unfortunatly the sales order field in PO is grayed out and can not be deleted.

Regards

Vinod.......

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Try to put reason for rejection through debug mode and save.

Tell your ABAPer to help you on that.

Regards

MM

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply. But this is an Production environment and can not debug in production as no authorizations.

Regards

Vinod