cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSQIWKEX - Time limit program parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're experimenting with the program RSQIWKEX in an SCM 7.0 system (SPS5), and I'm not sure how the "No records later than" parameter works.

For example: we have a queue in SYSFAIL, with the time in SMQ2 on the top entry showing 10 minutes earlier than system time. We run RSQIWKEX with the parameter set to 45 minutes ("'No running' queues" checked), and the queue entry processes.

In a separate queue, we have another 10 minute old SYSFAIL, so we run RSQIWKEX set to 1 minute, and the queue entry still processes.

My understanding is that the program should activate any queues older than the time given in "No records later than" (that is, my first attempt should NOT have restarted the queue) - is this correct?

Is the timestamp that shows in SMQ2 the same timestamp that the program actually uses? Has anyone else noticed a similar problem?

Thanks for the help!

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly - the "No records later than" is a time limit for the program to try and resend the queue content.

If it fails to do so in the time limit - it stops the sending.

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to read info about TRFC_QIN_ACTIVATE, I'm quite sure it helps to better understand.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/21/5c5f3ca0dd9770e10000000a114084/content.htm

Kind regards,

Niki