Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exit from process

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everyboy,

i designed a ccBPM with my PI 7.1

it's possible exit from a process for a determinate value?

i tried with switch but without result.

I would like terminate the process when i have a special inbound value

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with switch step you should solve it, maybe the xpath condition is wrong defined. please give more datails about the ccBPM configuration of the swich step and the structure where you want to compare the values.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok Alejandro,

thanks

but now i have a strange problem.

i defined a condition in switch step and this work correctly, but sometimes , some messages stay locked in queue (SMQ1 or SMQ2) with message "error in BPM". If i try to resend with F6 the message restart.

This is random behaviour.

I send 10 messages and 1 have this problem. Maybe 20 minuts later everythings work fine.

??

any suggestion?

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it could be failing by a correlation or due a cache error. sometimes you have to delete all entries in SWWL and ccBPM that fails everytimes begins to work without any problem.

its a global sugguest i dont know what kind of process you have, another possiblity is the use of correlation. and you can solve it configuring the tcode SWF_INB_CONF or SWF_CONF_INB o dont remenber. in there select the property with buffering.thats all.

did you solve the issue of cancel a process? is your last question related to your problem?

Rgds.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i solved restarting messages with F6 function, but this is not a solutione because random we still to have the problem.

i think after add the complex condition in switch function a table is locked.

Next time i 'll have the problem i'll check in SM12

Anywayt thanks for suggestion. Now i want try to set the property "Buffering is Possible" in transaction SWF_INB_CONF.

Maybe this can help me

thanks again!

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you shouldnt have any problem in the condition. if you have message correlation setting the property "with Buffering" should solve your issue. this property just persist the message until the previous message reach.

for example.

lets assume you have a correlation M1 M2 M3 and you receive M3>M1>M2. this will generate that the ccBPM fails because M3 reach first. but seeting the property, the system buffer the M3 until one M1 mesage reachs.

hope it be clear to you

Rgds

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you shouldnt have any problem in the condition. if you have message correlation setting the property "with Buffering" should solve your issue. this property just persist the message until the previous message reach.

for example.

lets assume you have a correlation M1 M2 M3 and you receive M3>M1>M2. this will generate that the ccBPM fails because M3 reach first. but seeting the property, the system buffer the M3 until one M1 mesage reachs.

hope it be clear to you

Rgds

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.

i solved the problem!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hello everyboy,

> i designed a ccBPM with my PI 7.1

> it's possible exit from a process for a determinate value?

>

> i tried with switch but without result.

> I would like terminate the process when i have a special inbound value

>

> thanks

This guide might help you:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c071d7bb-0601-0010-d6b8-f4e4dc7f1...

Check out this blog article:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/27/xi-who-said-he-cannot-be-stopped-bpm-jim--sp17