cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Cross Component Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to use the Cross Component navigation in my application.

I have three different Components in a DC: MainComp, ComapA and CompB

I have defined the usage of CompA and CompB in MainComp. Now, in the Window of MainComp I have embedded the interface views of the CompA and CompB. Have also defined the NAvigation Links between them.

Now, from ViewA of CompA, on some action I have fired the Outbound Plug of CompA Interface View.

wdThis.wdGetUICompAInterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugNavigateOut(); 

Same for ViewB of CompB, on some action I have triggered the Outbound Plug of CompB Interface View.

wdThis.wdGetUICompBInterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugNavigateOut();

But, this doesn't seems to be working. When I try to deploy the application, I am getting the following error:

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/nav.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/nav. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/nav. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/Clusterwideexception-FailedtodeployWebDynprocontentforapplication

Maybe you have two components/applications with the same name.

Regards,

Omri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

old application with same name was deployed to to potal

see https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/Clusterwideexception-FailedtodeployWebDynprocontentforapplication

delete application and redeploy then.

or, such error message may appear in respond to situation

when some library to which your deployed components referencing, is not presented on portal,

or if reference to some shared library was not set (it usually need to KM libraries, but not only to)

if not helps

please paste here your .dcdef for failed projects deploy

so we can see additional information.

as well part of log with deploy error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the message, it seems the application is not getting deployed on the server. Try to check the trace file and make the changes accordingly

Br

amit bagati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghava,

You need to deploy the three components. Go to the Development Infrastructure perspective and deploy them from there.

Regards, Aldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aldo,

I have only one local DC and three components (MainComp, CompA, CompB) in it.

Regards,

Raghava