Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert field custom in tab standard PPOME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i would like to insert a custom field in tab standard ADDRESS (IT 1028) in PPOME transaction

how can i do it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the point that you propose...

The problem is that my field custom is created only in PP01 an not in PPOME, why?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow the below steps to add a new custom field to IT1028.

1) Go to transaction PPCM and enter the infotype i.e. 1028.

2) Check the radio button "CI Include" and click on Create.

3) Now add the custom field which you want incide this CI include i.e CI_P1028. Activate the CI Include

4) Now come back to PPCM main screen and click on "All" button, this will generate the screen and module pool program.

5) The subscreen 200 will hold the new field and this will be available at the end of std. fields when you view in PPOME/PP01 tcode.

Regards

Ranganath

0 Kudos

Hi MAttia,

Just you can do as Ranghanath told.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the point that you propose...

The problem is that my field custom is created only in PP01 an not in PPOME, why?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello

Sorry my bad, yes what was done will work for PP01. PPOME involves some customizations in SPRO in addition to adding the new field.

To get the new field on the Address tab, copy the function group SAPLRHADDRESS to a Z function group. Add your new field on the subscreen 401 of this function group. Get the field from the dictionary for adding.

Now you need to configure this new Z function group in SPRO. Follow the below path for configuration,

SPRO --> Personnel Management --> Organizational Management --> Hierarchy Framework --> Integrate New Infotype --> Add Infotype as Tab page in Detail Area --> Add Your Own Tab Pages to an Existing Tab Page Group

In the Scenaio Defintion (Hierarchy Framwork) Choose OME0 (I presume you are using standard settings and this is for Organanization Unit view in PPOME). After Selection/highlighting the row for "OME0", click the "Tab Page in Scenario for each Object type" on the left side of the tree. Choose the record which has,

Scenario = 'OME0'

Obj. type = 'O'

Tab Page = 'ADDRESS'

Change the program name here to your new Z function group main program name and screen be as it is. Think this approach should work. Also, get in touch with a HCM functional person to confirm these configurations.

Note : The CI extension should still remain to have the infotype framework consistent after new field addition.

Regards

Ranganath

0 Kudos

Ok, Thanks

Mattia

0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath,

I am having similar kind of requirement, I have created a custom OM infotype and added to PPOME followed the in the same way.

Infotype is getting displayed in the PPOME screen, but  I need the disable the Create, End Date; Dates, Delete and Exit button.

Could you please let me know will it be possible to make those buttons invisible same as in the Address tab.

Regards,

Satheesh.