cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zroutine not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per the requirement I have developed FS for zroutine and It was developed accordingly. I assigned it to respective condition type and the requirement is , when user enters the condition type manually, This routine should get triggered and it has the calculate the value and post against the condition type. what I have done is, In pricing procedure I assigned this routine under Requirement against the condition type. Is this the right way of approach or am I missing any settings or entries?

need your help,

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> As per the requirement I have developed FS for zroutine and It was developed accordingly. I assigned it to respective condition type and the requirement is , when user enters the condition type manually, This routine should get triggered and it has the calculate the value and post against the condition type. what I have done is, In pricing procedure I assigned this routine under Requirement against the condition type. Is this the right way of approach or am I missing any settings or entries?

>

> need your help,

> KP

KP,

A routine assigned to requirement is used to check if the condition type can be activated.

Since you need to change the value of the condition, you will have to assign your routine to the 'Calculation type' column.

Regards,

Aroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

without creating new one , can we able to move that routine to calculation type?

Please advice,

KP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, copy the code and create a new one for calculation type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you experts said I created a new routine and assigned it in Calculation type, and maintained 2 in requirement and 1 in subtotal.

But the Zroutine in calculation type still not triggered, let me know where else I have to check or am missing any entries at config level? need help.

Thanks,

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls. check in debugging mode and see if the program gets triggered and how it calculates values. pls. take help of your abaper.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try assigning the routine in Calculation Type in pricing procedure. If problem exists further - pls. debug and let us know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chak,

Is not right to assign it in requirement of pricing procedure?

Thanks,

KP.