Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide fields in VAP1 Contact Person

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to know how to to hide some fields on Contact Person Screens (TCodes: VAP1, VAP2, VAP3).

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using screen variants I've been able to hide the fields only for when I'm accessing to the contacts master record from VAP1, VAP2 and VAP3 but if I access from the customer master record (XD02) I'm not able to hide them.

Is there any other way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be only used in VAP1,.. t-codes only if screen variants have been created for only those t-codes from SHD0 and they are not related to XD02. Additionally, you also need to create variant for XD02.

Moreover, you can suppress your contact person tab from Financial accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-customer accounts-master data-Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data-Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers)

in SPRO path. But it works to hide your contact persons fully. For this reason, if you want to hide only some fields of contact person, it is useless for you.

I think you need to create variant to achieve your requirement for XD01 and XD02 t-codes.

Hope these will help you on this issue.

Regards,

Sinan

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We do not want to suppress the contact person tab from the customer master record.

Maybe we should consider creating screen variants for XD01, 02 and 03 transaction too.

Thanks

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a screen variant. It will work . Create Ztcode for that. Close the thread if it is answered.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 23, 2011 5:38 PM

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK,

I'm going to study this solution as I've never created a screen variant before.

Thanks