cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect credit values in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP guru,

I am facing issue in Credit Management , value updation in SAP -SD, credit management.

In FD32

1. When a sales order is created open order value goes up by the net value of the order.

2. When these items are delivered, the open sales order goes down by that amount and open delivery value goes up.

3. When these items are invoiced, the open delivery values goes down, the total sales value goes down and receivables goes up.

I am creating Sales , delivery and invoice. data is update in crdit management, but some times its not updated in credit management.

Please guide us to find out which document(s) are not updating FD32 correctly.

Regards,

Arjun.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arjun

The credit values will not be updated if the quantities in the sales orders are not confirmed.

Also, chek you have enable Transfer of requiremnt indicator in your schedule line category (VOV6) and in your requirement class (OVZg)..

Some times, the info structure maynot get updated properly though all settings are correct.

In that case, we need to run the report RVKRED77 to reorganize these info structures..

Please note, while running the report for a particular customer, no sales realted activities should happen in your system..

Hope this helps..

Thank you

Venkatesh SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As correctly mentioned above item category is the place where you should focus first and check whether it is active or not under credit management.

If it is active and still the problem exist then i feel just check the credit control area as well that whether it is different one or same for all the sales orders which you are comparing.

Cheers!!

sachin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have a field called 'Credit Active' in the item category (VOV7). This needs to be checked if the total liability has be updated in credit management. Check if it is active for all the item categories which you want to update the liability for. The same config can also be found under SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>> Basic Function>> Credit Management/Risk Management Setting>>Determine Active Receivables Per Item Category.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S