cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination sold to party and ship to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

Currently in the customer master in partner function we are maintaining ship to party the same as sold to party , now for some of the customer the ship to party and sold to party are different , so while creating a sales when i enter the sold to party , the system propose the ship to party and on that basis the delivery and billing should take place.

What are the configuration settings required to be done to this , i will maintain the ship to party in customer master partner determaination, but when i create the sales order and when i enter the sold to party , it should propse the ship

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

As per SAP standard setting ship to party will be determined from Sold to party master , if that is maintained. I suggest to copy Standard and test again.

Also ,hope you have not made any changes to the partner determination procedure fro Sales Document at header Level. This will also impact .

Sharing a few useful link for more clarity :--

http://www.freesaptutorial.com/partner-determination-in-sap-sd/

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/steps-for-partner-determination-config-in-img.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92ecee484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/howtogetship-topartyforasoldto+party

Thanks/Rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Sold To Party, if there are multiple ship to parties, then while creating sale order, system will propose those ship to party and you can choose, provided if you have standard Partner Determination in place.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

I have only one Ship to party for one Sold to party , but when i am creating the sales order the ship to party is not getting picked up automatically , after i enter the sold to party , the ship to party coloumn is blank its not picking the ship to party automatically , i have enter the ship to party manually every time , how to configure it to pick up automatically.

regards

rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
its not picking the ship to party automatically

Probably, you would have used mouse and placed in ship to party field, once you enter the sold to party. Instead hit "Enter" key once you entered sold to party and check

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

As you have said i entered the sold to party and presse enetere , still the ship to party field is empty its not picking the sold to party.

regards

rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For picking up of ship to party in the sales order, they will have to be maintained in the sold to party in the customer master. Also in the configuration check whether the ship to party partner function is attached to the account group of the sold to party also u can make ship to party mandatory in the customer master partner determination procedure.

Plz check the partner determination procedure for sales document for the ship to party partner function.

Step to get the partner determination SPRO --> IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Partner Determination --> Set up partner determination.

Regards,

Deepak

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VOPA, partner determination procedures are assigned to sales document header and sales document item. These procedure should have ship-to party partner function assigned in it. If this is maintained, then in sold-to customer master (T.code XD02) ->Sales area data->partner functions tab, maintain the ship-to numbers. If there is only one ship-to is assigned, then while creating sales order, the system will automatically populate the ship-to number. If there are multiple ship-to numbers assigned in the sold-to customer master, then the system pop-up a window with list of ship-to numbers, from which user must select one ship-to number.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv Ram,

Thanks for your reply , as you have i done the setting in VOPA , now while i create the sales the Ship to Party coloumn is blank i should enter the ship to party manually , its not automatically picking the Ship to party which i have assigned in the customer master , i want it to pick automatically , wat other settings are required to be done for this.

Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As above said (Lakshmipathi) for the sold to party customer you have to assign shipping partner got to XD02 and add your partner

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dev,

As u have said i have maintained the Ship to party but while creating the sales order its not picking up automatically.

regards

rakesh