cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting of BPu00B4s using transaction BUPA_DEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had an issue with a System that had to be reassigned to an other group of Logical Systems in the productive environement and therefore many partners wehre sent over with a fals assignement to logical system groups. We therefore deleted the Busines Partners using the transaction BUPA_DEL.

The BP´s are now no longer in table BUT000 but they remain in other tables, for example the /SAPSLL/PNTBP. Does anyone know how to delete them out of there? Or what is the impact on SPL if the Partners (with a wrong assignement) remain in that table.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you and best Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Show Note 1030701 i think that was your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that is really the note that should do what we intend to. But apparently it does not work. It says that it deletes but in fact it does not. Does anyone know what needs to be done to make it function? we have release 8.0 SP10.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

you must delete the entries from the pointer table with small ABAP. I don't think you can avert it.

Something like:

Select * From /SAPSLL/PNTBP

Into table it_table

where PARTNER not in ( SELECT partner from BUT000 )

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well apparently the Report of the note clears the BP from Tables /SAPSLL/PARMA and /SAPSLL/SPLAUD, but not from /SAPSLL/PNTBP. So the question is, should we write a program to delete it out of there? what is the impact of deleting / leaving it in...

Does anyone have experience?

Because apparently the Program of the Note has a coding saying to delete the entries in PNTBP. So I guess there is an issue with that program...