cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find all clients in system - entries missing in scc4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

My previous basis guy deleted some clients from our QA system by simply deleting their entries in SCC4 !! he did not run scc5 first. Now I am trying to clean up my system and would like to delete those unwanted clients from database. How can i find those clients whose entires were deleted from scc4 but that still exist in the database ?? Any table that would give me the MANDT values ??

please dont tell me to look at table T000....and please dont give advise about db reorganization etc, i already know that stuff.

I know I will have to find the client number add the teh entry back in scc4, log in into that client and run scc5. But finding the client numbers is the part i cant figure out.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find some information under \usr\sap\SID\SYS\global directory as well. There will be different folder created there with respect to Client number, if these directory does not deleted from there then you can find it.

Regards,

Subhash

AlbertVentosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the following select from database level (Oracle for example )

SQL> select distinct(MANDT) from <SCHEMA_SAP>.USR02;

MAN

---

6 rows selected.

You'll see all your clients that they haven't removed with SCC5

martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in TA SCC3 you can see the logs of all client copys. Maybe that helps you to find out the missing clients.

regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

albert,

your solution worked,

thanks, points awarded

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

First your question is like a demand though your intension could be different when you say"I know that stuff". Please use a more polite alternative.

However, alternative to find that is to run a database query or abap program on a simple table like usr02 . to list sap* or DDIC users using Mandt field and then go ahead as this users will be standard and will exist in the client.All the best