cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump when running macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have a alert creation macro in my planning book, the moment I run the macro it gives a dump. In ST22 transaction I get the name of run time error as "SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME".

The same macro works fine in my dev system properly without any issue, the issue given here does not work only in the Quality system. Looks like the SAP system generates a internal program where this dump is caused.

The abap'er could not debug the issue much as this is a internally created program.Some more details of the error are given below.

Runtime Errors SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME

Exception CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS

procedure "SELID_GET"

contained field name "SEL_ZCPRODUCT" does not exist

Any kind of pointers to resolve this will be appreciated.

Regards,

Vasudevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Aparna said, you have to ensure that all custom program, exits etc are in your quality system as well.

Also, follow below steps to see if the error still persist:

1. deactivate the macro

2. "check" & "semantic check" the macro for any issues

3. Activate the macro

Execute the macro to see if you still get dump.

Hope this helps,

regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Aparna / Nawanit,

Thanks a lot for your response & suggestion. The code was not custom developed, it was a standard program. & the macros were all reactivated, still it gave the error.

Finally the error got resolved itself after the LC restart & consistency checks. The LC was restarted as the system had LC issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Vasudevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

When u run consistency check for one planning area 1, then the internal table reflects the structure of first Planning Area, if u try running macro belonging to PA2 then there is dump becasue the internal table has the structure of the PA1.

This was due to the Table: /SAPAPO/TSAREATE (which has the internal table names of the planning area) having the same table for two plannig areas.

While one Planning area inconsistency was run it corrected for the existing planning area, affecting the other to work.

To rectify this delete one of the planning area table entry form table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE (for the inconsistent planning area) & then run the consistency check. This will create a new table for the second planning area and there will be no conflict.

That will give a permanent soultion.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vasudevan,

what you describe sounds like you have added or deleted a navi attribute from the POS.

Please try the following:

1.) Activate the POS again (WITHOUT de-activating it) in txn /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN

--> Right-klick on it and choose "activate"

then

2.) Regenerate the generated coding which may still be based on the old POS Structure. You do this with report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN.

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try the following steps:

1. Run /sapapo/mcpsh_gen_seltab_check

Repair any inconsistency detected.

2. Run /sapapo/ts_pstru_gen, regenerate <Selection Management>.

Best Regards,

Ada

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vasudevan

"The abap'er could not debug the issue much as this is a internally created program" - from the above statement i understand that the macro is calling some Z function or Z program that was developed by your development team.

Did you check if the function module / program / includes and other structures associated with the custom utility got moved to your target system. That is the only possibility i can think of

Thanks

Aparna