cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even through i have maintied NACE still output is not selecting in my billing documnet.

My user has to go and specify output type manually

Pl help me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapmonk,

As sinan told check your billing type doc. configuration from VOFA t-code and maintain your output determination procedure, output type properly to your specific billing document.Check all things related to this.Even a small tick mark miss also it wont trigger. Check any pot put triggering automatically and create in the same way.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in vf32 maintain communication method LP01(logical destination ) and check print

still error appears go to vf02 output det analysis process log check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. maintain Output Condition record in VV31-

For Example - enter Output Type and then Provide Invoice Type, Function - BP, Medium - 1, Dispatch Time -1, and Save

Pls. check and let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The condition record entered already exists.

this is the message i am getting when i am trying to maintain vv31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your output procedure is maintained properly or not in NACZ.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it was maintained in NACZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NACZ or NACE check -

if access seq. involves only billing type. If not - check in VV32 and see if the required combinations are defined.

In default Values of Output type check Partner Function and that of VV32 entry.

Finally refer to a detailed document describing the config and cross-check (documents available on internet). Might be something missing.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your billing type doc. configuration from VOFA t-code and maintain your output determination procedure, output type properly to your specific billing document.

Hope this will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Sinan