cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective invoice requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

A customer transaction-specific requirement is such that delivieries must be combined in a collective invoice. Where can I set to control billing?

In the customer master , shipping tab, I can see a flag for ''order combination" . Is this it?

Or there is no standard functionality for this requirement?

regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Where can I set to control billing?

Your requirement is you want to do collective invoice for several delivery documents. use VF04 t.code maintain billing due list

and select billing documents which you want do collective invoice and choose collective billing document

In customer master shipping tab Order combination is relevant for above object.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

So, other than the billing due list, there is no control settings that can be set to control billing?

regards

Pascal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VTFL, for you item category, if you check for field "Data VBRK/VBRP", you would assign some routine. This will also control as to whether your invoice should split per delivery or multiple deliveries can be clubbed to one invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create the invoice by using the t-code VF04 and execute the transaction with suitable input details, and when you get the list of deliveries which are pending for billing, do the billing with the Option (Push Button) Collective Billing Document.

System will combine the deliveries which has same :-

Billing Date

Payer

Payment Terms

Incoterms

Destination Country

Regards,

Amitesh Anand