SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Provider Agreement Type INVPAYIO

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please tell me how to create multiple Sercie provider agreement type INVPAYIO & GRIDUSAGE for Service provder and Inv Service Provider.

I tried using LSMW but it does not work. Please suggest an alternate solution.

Thanks

Satyajeet

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try with a SAP GUI Script.

When in SAP do ALT+F12 then choose Script Recording and playback and record the transaction (EEDMIDESERVPROV02) to do and enter one agreement as it should.

You can then use this script to process all (you might have to edit the Excel macro to build a loop over your input cells) service providers.

0 Kudos

Hello,

i think you can't use batch-technology for this task.

My opinion - you must use Supply scenario for point of delivery. In SPRO you define parameters "Service Provider Agreements for Supply scenario " where point type of SPA.

Ups, sorry may be i'm not correct to understand - we are speaking about only Service provider attributes or about point of delivery attributes? Supply scenario fit for PoD.

Regards,

Igor

Edited by: Igor Evstratov on Feb 21, 2011 12:56 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

I have to create parameters for the supplier's agreement, which is a lengthy process if done manally. Let me know in case you can think of a way to upload the data to create for multiple suppliers.

Thanks

Satyajeet

0 Kudos

Early, i hadn't project task to create large number a service providers.

Usually i create manually from 1 till 20 SP's.

I looked all tools(emigall, master data generator) and not found any chance to create SP automatically.

But exist class CL_ISU_IDE_DEREGSPAGREEMENT and method OPEN, SET_AGREEMENT which create SP at the background.

May be it's help you.

Igor