Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Iam having 3 condition types that i want to assign to a commercial lease out:

Rent paid in advance every 3 months

advance payments for water , electricity every month

advance payments for property tax once every year

ground tax twice a year

i have managed to set the payment frequency for rent, and when i do the cash flow simulation it is coming out very well.

I defined due date correction rule for the other conditions,and tried to assgn it to the posting parametr on frequency field, the system is only adopting one frequency.

How then can i assign multiple frequencies to this contract

Waiting in anticipation

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You have to create 2 fequencies (posting parameters) : 1 yearly and 1 monthly and link it to the related condition.

regards

stefaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To link the frequency to the condition type, you have to go to conditions tab, select the specific condition type and in the details window belowselect the terms tab. Here you can assign the posting parameters created to the specific condition type or u can create the required frequency here itself.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to change the frequency of the conditions. Right now it is set to 12 months I have to change it to 1 month for electricity and power generation charges. I which transaction code I should go and change the frequency. please help. I need to run the T code FOV2 and then change the frequency of that particular condition.

Thanks

Anil Hooda

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you can change or add condition items of already activated contracts with transation FO38.

Regards, Franz