cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock and Money Optimization while creating the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have requirement, for creating the inquiry there is a upload program, user will upload a .TXT file with details (sold to party, ship to party, material and plant)

Requirement is while converting from Inquiry to sales order system has to check the sum of inquiry order quantities of each of the customers. Stock optimization will be done, if the plant SOH (stock on hand) is falling short. Stock optimization will be done on the basis of fair share rule. The basis of fair share rule is to allocate quantities in such a way that each of the customers will get filled for same number of days.

Presently user is doing the stock optimization and money optimization by using the excel (solver tool), business wants that to be implemented in sap. can we do that in sap or not, if yes please give some inputs

Regards,

Nagesh N

Edited by: nageshdb4u on Feb 21, 2011 4:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should start by investigating the functionality 'Availability Check Against Product Allocation'

See the link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/6b/2785347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

My requirement is to check all customer inquiry quantites of a one praticular material with plant stock, if stock is less then system has do fair share rule, by this all customers will get fiiled quantites with same numbers of days.

As per my understanding Availability Check will happen one by one (first in first out ). but my requirement is to check all customer order quantites of one material.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Awaiting for response

Regards,

Nagesh

Edited by: nageshdb4u on Feb 25, 2011 9:50 AM