cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the Sales Order Quantity in Integer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

our system need to restrict the Sales Order Quantity in having no decimal value.

We have got the OSS reply as:

"Unfortunately I regret to tell you that it is not possible to

restrict the order quantity number to integer in standard system.

The number of allowed decimals is defined in the system via SE12.

In SE12, you can see that for VBAP-KWMENG, the number of allowed decimals is 3. I'm sorry but this is the standard system behavior."

But we need to avoid programming. Can you anyone suggest any work around methods, like define rounding profile to do the restrictions.

Regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the excellent answere.

Please anybody can provide us the SAP OSS Note for the same as the reply received from SAP Support.

We have got the OSS reply as:  

"Unfortunately I regret to tell you that it is not possible to

restrict the order quantity number to integer in standard system.

The number of allowed decimals is defined in the system via SE12.

In SE12, you can see that for VBAP-KWMENG, the number of allowed decimals is 3. I'm sorry but this is the standard system behavior."

But we need to avoid programming. Can you anyone suggest any work around methods, like define rounding profile to do the restrictions.

Regards,

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any updates with respect to the this post. Please provide us the exact OSS Note for the same. I am unable to find the corrrect note for the same. Its urgent.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

With the use of rounding profiles with static rounding you can only round up the quantities (i.e. it rounds 1,1 PC -> 2 PC instead of 1 PC). If it could fulfill your requirement you have to do the following:

1. Create the rounding profile "Zxxx" for all your relevant plants (tcode OWD1)

- create one line: Threshold value = 0,001 ; Rounding Value = 1

2. Allow rounding in sales order item category customizing : mark the checkbox "Rounding permitted" checked

3. Assign rounding profile Zxxx to all your relevant materials at "Sales View 1" - "Rounding profile" in material master

BR,

Barna

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use user exit to control this. At the time of saving sales doc. - the check should take place.

use userexit - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in MV45AFZZ.

If you want to round up or down - pls. consult your Abaper if there is such provision in programming.

Thanks