Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Storage location address instead of CC address in SRM.70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SRM5.0 to SRM7.0.

In SRM5.0 we have implemented the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to populated the storage location adress in the deliver tab.

But in SRM7.0 it is not working..

Always company code address is displaying in the shopping cart.

When we check the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI execution in debug mode in method BBP_SC_CHANGE , it_partner internal table some times it is showing as empty .

Hence as per the logic company code address is displaying in the shopping cart.

Note: When we change the plant in shopping cart then , storage location address is displaying in the delivery tab as expected.

Please Provide us the solution to fix this issue.

Highly appreciated if we get the solution.

And also we are trying to know , why the partnet function is inital in some time.

Please let us know, if the requirement is not clear.

Thank you experts in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanth P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth ,

I think you are the best person who can help me, since we are intending to do the same thing as you mentioned in your query ( but currently I don't have any error or problem).

Please see my worry on below thread.

You mentioned

In SRM5.0 we have implemented the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to populated the storage location adress in the deliver tab

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario .

In ECC we are maintaing the Delivery Address at Storage Location level and we have such approx 4000 storage Location Address and so in SRM the Delivery Address in Shopping Cart should be address of the Stoarge Location.

But in SRM 7.0, the attribute ADDR_SHIPT is maintained for the "Internal Buiness Partner : Purchasing Companies".

1. Can anyone suggest, how these large no. of addresses ( i.e. approx 4000) can be created for One Purchasing Company ?

2. By using some BADi, while creating the S/C, is it possible to pull the address of the Storage Location & fill the address in S/C , when this Sto.Loc will be entered ?

3. Is it possible to keep the Delivery address BLANK in the S/C, by NOT maintaing the ADDR_SHIPT at all, so that while creating the Classic PO, system will pick up the delivery address of Sto .Loc in ECC and it will appear in tyhe PO Form ?

I guess , you are doing/ done the 2 option by BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI . Can you please confirm/suggest me , whether it can be achived to pull the address of the Storage Location & fill the address in S/C , when this Sto.Loc will be entered ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

NAP

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnala,

We are also facing a similar issue. We tried modifying the contents of IT_PARTNER table for partne fucntion 27 and thsi works fine

but in some cases as you mentioned IT_PARTNER becomes initial and in that situation the code changes are not effective.

We are also trying to understand why the table is initialised some times..

Hope to get a solution or some information from the forum.

Regards,

Anubhav