cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception GUI_NO_MODE_AVAILABLE while sync from Windows Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to sync Windows Mobile Application with SAP as backend and I am getting a exception 'GUI_NO_MODE_AVAILABLE'. Please help me with this isssue.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Muraleedharan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your landscape? If I interpret this correct you try to access SAP directly from PDA Device? The client is not known by SAP I would say..... could you give more details?

Thanx!

Regards,

Oliver

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

You are right, I am trying to sync the device directly with SAP. I have developed the Windows Mobile Application (using Sybase Unwired Platform) for displaying the data from SAP. But when I try to sync the application with the backend I am getting an error 'SQLE_SERVER_SYNCRONIZATION_ERROR' in the device and when I checked the transaction ST22 in backend server I have found that a runtime error 'GUI_NO_MODE_AVAILABLE' was raised. I am not able to sort out the error. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Muraleedharan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am sorry - I did connect the SUP server directly to MI7.1, not the ERP system. I used the connector provided and this works just fine.

What is your landscape? Perhaps I can build it by myself and check for anny issue? I would simply say - check the setup guide again, one simple step is missing.... But as said - if you provide me with landscpae and setup details I will build it and check.

Regrds,

Oliver

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I am trying to pull the data from R/3 to SUP server using BAPI wrappers. So I have connected my R/3 system directly to SUP. I have created the MBO's and used DAD to create the screens. And the wierdest thing is that the application was showing this error and after sometime it became error free by itself. Then again the error came up, so I checked whether any SAP notes is available for correcting this dump. And I have implemented two SAP notes for the purpose viz., '0001178342 COMMUNICATION_FAILURE is caught in OLE_FLUSH_CALL' and '0001385915 Supplement to Note 1244208'. Now when I run the application the device is showing the same error 'SQLE_SERVER_SYNCHRONIZATION_ERROR', but the backend is not throwing the short dump.

I have checked the Setup guide and did not find any missisng links. It would be really helpful if you could throw some light into this issue.

Regards,

Rahul Muraleedharan.