cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate/Event based Delta download of Master data from ECC 6.04 to SRM7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario.

Can anyone suggest/confirm me about Delta download ,

1. Whether Material, Product and Vendor master data immediately replicate (i.e. event based) to SRM , once it created /changed in ECC or I need to schedule some batch job with some frequency ? If yes, exactly what setting need to be done in R3AC4..since everything seems ok there , but still it changes not replicating immediately ?

2. What is about Material Group , Material Types and UOM..etc

Thanks in advance.

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAP,

For material master delta update, pl. check your filter settings in R3AC1 transaction; In filter settings, pl. mention table name(e.g MARA) and field name(e.g. MATNR) based on which delta upload will work Then you need to put proper range of MATNR of your material master for delta upload.

By this setting any change in material master in ERP system will be immediately reflected in SRM.

Pl. check this and revert back for any further clarification.

regards

HARSHB

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Product and Services are automatically replicated assuming the filter has already included it after the initial replication. If you did not get the delta changes automatically, it is likely the filter has not included it in the 1st place.

For the other objects, the replication is not automatic. You need to replicate it using the middleware and the SAP transaction code (BBPGETVD) for the supplier master record.

Best regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

For replicating material groups, materials etc follow the following blog : /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

For vendor synchronisation, you can use BBP_VENDOR_SYNC and schedule it as a job. For UOM and ISO codes there is a manual setting in Tcode CUNI.

Regards,

Nikhil