Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cr/ Dr Memos

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Friends,

Can a Credit or Debit not be created with reference to more than 1 Billing Doc? If not, why?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-Credit and debit memo are created with ref to sales order and not with ref to bill docs.

-first create a return sales order(RE) with ref to the bill(F2) and and then create a credit memo(G2 )with ref to the return sales order or you cal also cretae a credit memo request(order type-CR) to create a crdit memo(bill type-G2).

you can create single bill through vf04.

collective billing

Revert if helpful

Mohit Singh

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Mohit Singh,

Sorry for typo. Actually I wanted to know that can we create single Cr Memo Req with ref to multiple billing docs, i.e. can 1 RE be created for multiple F2s?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think so because many factors are there to stop multiple doc's put together to create single debit or credit request.

First one: if you want to combined multiple Documents as reference it should be one customer for all doc's.

second one: If all documents created under one cutomer, and which dates the preceding documents was created (how old the preceding doc's were created), usually each business have their own requirements to affil memos.

Dev