Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Management reports not showing indirect HR role assignments

natasha_stafford
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope someone can help with this issue.

We have been live with AC5.3 (SP 13.3) for some time and have only recently had an issue with the management reports in RAR.

As part of a move to a company wide HR system the org chart in our system is now a child of the Global HR system org chart. The only area that is different between our system and the global HR system is the role assignements (done at and org, position or job level).

Now that we have done this link the management reports are showing all users with indirect HR role assignments as having no violations, however when I run the on line reports I am getting violations.

Users with direct assignements are still showing up as having issues. Have checked note 1253724 and this does not apply has the charts are working (just not showing some users)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Natasha,

Reviewed the situation and suggest a work around. Just try whether the same is working or not.

As mentioned the roles are assigned to HR positions of the users and not to user ids. In that case in RAR under configuration tab go to 'user mappings' where you can map user id with the organisation position for the respective users in the particular system.

I suggest you can test it for one user and if works fine you can replicate for other users.

regards,

Jwalant

Answers (0)