cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling agreement target quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I understand that scheduling agreements target value is based on quantity and not on $.

But I need to clarify the following :

If within delivery tolerance , can the order quantity exceed the scheduling agreement quantity?

My understanding is no, as long as the order quantity exceeds, its not allowed unless the agreement is changed.

So, order quantity cannot exceed the scheduling agreement quantity.

Am i right?

regards

M Russo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a scheduling agreement is a form of outline purchase agreement under which materials are procured on predetermined dates within a certain time period. A scheduling agreement consists of a number of items, for each of which a procurement type is defined. The

The following are the procurement types:

- Standard

- Subcontracting

- Consignment

- Stock transfer

Delivery of the total quantity of material specified in a scheduling agreement item is spread over a certain period in a delivery schedule, consisting of lines indicating the individual quantities with their corresponding planned delivery dates

*Sap allows the schedule qty. more than the target qty. If u want to change the configuration, change the warning message coming at the time of entering more qty in scheduling to error message. The system immediately stops it more to target qty. *

Hope this helps.....

Thanks/Rajesh