cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have to implement SAML in my project, can you guide how i can do thatt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am presently having a scenario from soap to proxy , to which i have to implement saml in my sender communication, since soap adapter doesnt support saml i have to use webservice adapter instead of soap . So i have to change the soap communcatioon channel to webservice communication channel. but which is new to me , Can any body help how i need to do this.

regards

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ref this blog link:

/people/dong.pan/blog/2009/09/18/setup-saml-11-based-web-sso-from-netweaver-ce-to-non-sap-systems

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shah ,

The blog that you gave is not related to PI i suppoce it is related CE Composition Environment, So do you have any idea on it.

regards

sandeep

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOAP does not support SAML. So you need to try ws adapter only.WS adapter works only in abap stack engine. You cannot do local processing. There are two ways you can go for implementation . Direct connection and enhanced communication.

Direct connection means you need two sap systems and pi use direct connection to communcate between these 2 systems. In this situation you can use WS adapter. Here you just configure only integraion directory object . Mapping is not involved.

I think you can try enhanced communication. That is communication between system and integration server. Here is the sap help link

If you configure inbound processing in the Integration Server, the sender system functions as Web service consumer and the Integration Server as Web service provider. see this wording in the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/ce28613a8e5430e10000000a42189b/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gopal ,

Does direct connection support only SAP to SAP communication.

regardds

sandeep

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Does direct connection support only SAP to SAP communication.

Yes. You are right.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

there is standard PDF to configure SAML .....

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b04408cc-f10e-2c10-b5b7-af11026b2...

Cheers!!!!!!

Chichii.