Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Output

deven_rathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement where i need to disable the reprinting of the Pick Ticket from deliveries to stop any malfunctioning.

Could someone assists how we can achieve this.

Thanks,

Dev_SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

deven_rathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund and Madhu,

Thanks for reply.

I know pick ticket only generated at first time when you save the delivery, it will not generate unless and until you make any changes to delivery.

My requirement here is once the pick ticket is generated no one should agin print it manually in future so that no one can agian pick the material based on that issued delivery pick ticket.

one option i have is to print word "REPRINT" on pick ticket if it is getting printed second time and we can ask wearhouse not to issue goods on such pick ticket. Do you think this will work. Please suggest me.

Regards,

Dev

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this requirement, routine will not work. Because the routine is read only during automatic proposal of output.

So, for this you only have to write a check in the main program, saying that if there is already a record available for this document for this output type in NAST table, then it should not be triggered. If you do this, it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to first find out which output type is used to creating the pick ticket. Usually you can find it in the Shipping point configuration. Once you find it, you can go to tcode v/38 (if it is EK00) or you can go to VP01SHP, find the output there. Now, you may want to create a routine to stop this. But I am guessing that it is automatically controlled and picking output is created only once unless there is a change in delivery. You may want to check this as well.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S