cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete the line item in Cash Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously we could delete the line items (or the whole sales order)in Cash Sales Orders, that is after cancelling the billing document,reversing the GI and deleting the outbound delivery or line item of the outbound delivery.

But now we cannot do this.

Could anyone tell me why this is and how I could solve this issue.

Any feedback regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Naaif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naaif,

Please check whether any account assignment used in Item level Account assignment tab.

Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit,

Thank you for the reply..

I have checked the account assignment Tab in Item level, and there wasn't any account assignment taken.

Plase note that not only the line item, we had deleted the whole cash sales order previously.But now we can't do it.

Regards,

Naaif

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit,

The error message system was popping up when I tried to delete is "subsequent document exists " (and showing the bill number which was created and also canceled).As I had written earlier the whole reversing process was done (cancel billing,reversing outbound delivery & deleting outbound delivery or line item from the outbound delivery).This only happens in cash sales orders not to the Rush orders and Standard orders,in other words only for the order related billing sales orders.

Regards,

Naaif

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to authorisation control implemented. Check whether you could see the deletion indicator in the sale order. Also update the forum what error message system was popping up when you tried to delete.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The error message system was popping up when I tried to delete is "subsequent document exists " (and showing the bill number which was created and also canceled).As I had written earlier the whole reversing process was done (cancel billing,reversing outbound delivery & deleting outbound delivery or line item from the outbound delivery).This only happens in cash sales orders not to the Rush orders and Standard orders,in other words only for the order related billing sales orders.

Regards,

Naaif

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Naaif,

This update for future similar issues:

In some scenarios when you cancel the billing document by VF11 at item level, means by selecting a single line item or all item. the deletion indicator will not be assigned to billing header. so the document flow table VBFA will not be updated for billing document deletion.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalitkumar ,

I haven't selected a single line while canceling the document.

Regards,

Naaif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously we could delete the line items (or the whole sales order)in Cash Sales Orders, that is after cancelling the billing document,reversing the GI and deleting the outbound delivery or line item of the outbound delivery.

But now we cannot do this.

Could anyone tell me why this is and how I could solve this issue.

Any feedback regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Naaif