SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Item Selection in Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client requirement is, down payment request needs to be displayed in the IS-U bill print out. I have maintained the main and sub transactions in the

SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Item Selection in Invoicing->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items.

After that, I have created the down payment request. When i do the invoice, only consumption amount is displayed in the bill print out. down payment request amount is not coming.

I belive some settings I must be missing. Can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Aswin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the same node that you have mentioned , there is another option .

Item selection for Bill printout , maintain the enties there . Secondly in the end put the tick on the option - Debit statistical item , as the downpayment request is a statistical one .

Check and revert back.

Regards ,

Dewang

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the same node that you have mentioned , there is another option .

Item selection for Bill printout , maintain the enties there . Secondly in the end put the tick on the option - Debit statistical item , as the downpayment request is a statistical one .

Check and revert back.

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Dear Dewang,

Thank you so much for your immediate reply...

I have tested, down payment request scenario is working fine. Really It's very useful

Regards,

Aswin

Edited by: Aswinkumar.V on Feb 19, 2011 7:18 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

I have a different situation, I posted SD request at contract account level posted using FPSEC1.

Since the contract account is for purpose of Aggregation, I did a aggregated posting then when I prepare a print doc for the same using EA10_AGGRBILL it is not picking up the security deposit request.

I have maintained the necessary entry in Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items for RF clearing type.

Please advice.

Thanks

Satyajeet