cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No standard agreement found Error.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i am working on File to IDOC scenario and i am getting the below error.

"No standard agreement found for , D_XXX_YY, B_XXX, ECC1800".

I deleted all my Config objects and recreated and reactivated.cache is up to date but still no use.

When i test this in ID test confguration.It works fine. we are using parties here.

could some one please help me out.really appreacite your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check if your interface determination is correctly configured ?

then also check the receiver agreement

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try creating your receiver agreement with virtual communication channels.

You can also try re-activating your receiver and interface determination objects. Also check if you are using correct (same) namespace for receiver and interface determination objects. You might want to have all objects in same namespace.

For IDoc scenarios, Imported IDoc itself acts as a interface. So you need not create a message interface on the IDoc side. This interface would correspond to standard sap namespace.

Do a complete cache refresh.

If this did not help, check the SAP Note: 832965

Also, check this link : /people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi helps you to troubleshoot File-IDOC scenarios.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try testing you Configuration objects using "Test Configuration" option in the Integration Builder.

1) Tools -> Test Configuration.

2) Enter the Sender, receiver details and Payload.

3) Click on Run.

Try running this test. You can know where the problem is.

Regards,

Aravind

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thorugh error trace. Is the idoc being triggrred into R/3 system? Please ask your SAP basis team to look into server space. If the server space is not sufficient you can get this problem. Please check space for both PI and R/3 system.Since you have recreated the entire scenario and tested with test tools in ID I think your configuration is correct.

Please execute ST22 and study error dumps if any in both R/3 and XI.

regards

Anupam

Edited by: anupamsap on Feb 19, 2011 7:46 PM

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can once again re-activating your receiver and interface determination objects. And check if you are using correct (same) namespace for receiver determination and interface determination objects. You might want to have all objects in same namespace.

For in this case please see the note: 832965

I hope that it will help to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try giving ALE#B in identifier (schema) in Comm channel