cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Running Transport in BI

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import few transport requests in production in BI environment.

The transport status is in Progress "Import running" (Truck Icon) since 2 hours.

As checked there are no RDD* jobs running in Sm37. TRJOBS table is empty and TRBAT had 5 entries for 5 transports.

If I check Import Monitor, the last step executed is "SET VERSION FLAGS for ...req..no... finished with return code 0" for all of them. I do not have OS level access to check TP and R3TRANS programs.

Once I tried to delete the transport entry from import monitor and restarted the transport but still it is stuck in the same status again.

Can anybody help resolve this problem?

Thank you!!

- Pranali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody can help me in here?

Pranali

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Pranali,

please copy and paste the content of the last SLOG file created for this system (SLOG1111.SID?)

Perhaps there's a semaphore file hanging the imports - please check note #12746 against the entries in the SLOG file. Check in /usr/sap/trans/tmp if there are any .LOC or .LOB files present. If so, please move them and restart the import.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Anybody can help me in here?

>

> Pranali

probably not here.

Forum: SAP TM (Transportation Management)

This is an expert forum for questions around the SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) solution that allows to plan real world logistics like moving of pallets in containers, finding routes for trucks, scheduling rail cars or calculating freight costs for an ocean shipment. [Homepage] Questions regarding Software Logistics, Transport of customizing entries, copying of system settings between development and quality management systems should not be placed here.

Regards

Clemens