Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 ID for the involved parties while configuring Receiver AS2 channel

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am testing AS2 receiver channel by by having a file sender channel to pick up the EDI file and send it to the receiver which is AS2. I configured all the necessary things like the sender agreement, receiver agreemet, certificates for receiver agreement. also configured MDN report channel and i am using the following in my AS2 channel

server name: XXXXX

Port: 50000

url: /SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

under AS2

Sign is enabled

algorithm type : SHA-1

encryption is enabled

MDN mode: Synchronous

Handle received MDN: No action.

but i am getting the folllowing error

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden # , SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden #

I have configured the parties for the 2 systems that i am connecting in both the systems and i am using them in either systems for AS2ID. still i am getting the above error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you sure the AS2 id in the party definition is right ?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

I got rid of the error, i achieved it by creating another sender AS2 channel in the target system to receive message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

403 forbidden means that the authentication failed so you need to check your certificates and see if the accept your http request

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR> <DO NOT COPY PASTE LINKS>

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Feb 20, 2011 1:23 AM

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

The certificates are all created and i have authentication. But still i am getting this error.

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

mostly this error can come for following reasons

incorrect AS2 ID for involved parties,valid sender agreement is missing or can be possible that more then one AS2 sender agreements with the same sende and rec party has been created.

Try to check all these

Regards,

Vikrant