cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update of "Sales Note for Customer"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to mass update field "Sales Note for Customer" in XD02, its in structure RTEXT-LTEXT

I look for it in XD99, and LSMW but could not find the field KNVV-0001

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terp_michael
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I assume you are talking about the customer texts that you find following menu Extras > Texts in Sales Area Data ?

0001 might be your Text ID ? If you double click one of the texts to go into the text editor you can follow the menu Goto > Header. Here you will find the information relevant for your LSMW, such as Text Name, Language, Text ID and Text Object.

THe text name is a concatenate of the customer number and the sales area, for example 000213223616200000, note teh leading zeros. In this example the customer number is 2132236 and the sales area is 1620/00/00.

The text ID for sales note is "0001" and the Text object is KNVV.

In your LSMW use Batch input, Object 0001, Method 0001, the program name is /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_IMPORT_TEXTS used for Direct input.

You should have 2 structures, KNVVTEXTH and KNVVTEXTL, where KNVVTEXTL is a level lower.

In your mapping you have object, name, ID and language in /SAPDMC/LTXTH and TEXTFORMAT, usually an *, and TEXTLINE in /SAPDMC/LTXTL.

Then you create 2 files, one with the header information and another with the textlines, use the name as identifier in both files to link several text lines to the same header.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael,

It turns out my object field is KNA1.

I tried with variations of this data, but the results vary, here is what I got as source fields, with the second one in a lower level:

KNATEXTH

Object   0001      N 4
Name    (Customer Number)      N 10
ID          0001      N 4  
Language   EN    C 2

KNATEXTL

Textformat *    C 1
Textline      (Text to be added)    C 132

But my data result is not correct, I been having some variations but for example if I add a "Name" field on the second file it can not read data SAP gives me an error ("No fields called the same")

Maybe I should try with just one structure?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael, had to sleep on the problem to make it work

Its working now

Regards,

Carlos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

terp_michael
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You can create an LSMW to update texts in the customer master. You have to define 2 source structures, one for the text header and another for the text line. Then you have 2 files for the upload, header and lines.

best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael, my problem there is that I dont find the specific field I want to change, I dont know if its because its not on the screen but in the menu of the transaction.

Anyway thank you for the help

Regards,

Carlos