cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am receiving this error when testing my application from Portal. My application has 3 views and this is happening when I am navigating to 2nd or 3rd view and re-starting application.

Any pointers to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has been discussed quite a lot.

Ask your basis people to adjust the timeout parameter in RZ10 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I requested my basis team to check; however i sense this more of Application problem rather than really timeout.

I went through some of the threads however couldn't find a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be application problem,your application. Can you please explain why do think so and what have you coded in your application that it timed out ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am making calls to some function modules on my Master view and 2,3 views to display data. It has ALV output table.

My 2nd and 3rd views have ViewUI element containers and ALV's as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Similar changes are normal in my development. You can always optimize the application to perform optimum and avoid long waiting.

However tuning the system also plays a role. So you may have to go with both options.

Success

Former Member
0 Kudos

"You can always optimize the application to perform optimum and avoid long waiting"

Do want to me to SQL Trace and other performance tuning of regular coding?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> "You can always optimize the application to perform optimum and avoid long waiting"

>

> Do want to me to SQL Trace and other performance tuning of regular coding?

>

> Thanks.

That was my general remark !! However it is not bad idea to do it in general. For your problem first do the Profile parameter changes and then start this kind of performance optimization.

Answers (0)