cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre- dispatch inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru

Can anybody tell me which inspection type i should use for pre-dipatch inspection by customer in SAP QM.

Actually as per cleint requirement, some client need qulality inspection at supplier site before dispatching material to them.

Plz help

Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to create inspection with reference to Sales order or delivery, Standard inspection types are 10,11 or 12.

When you use these inspection types you have more control on other logistics processes like PGI. Also any changes in delivery are automatically reflected in the inspection lot.

You can also explore additional options available with customer info records. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/2d/352b9c448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Inspection type 89 is manual inspection and not related to any delivery/ sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marwadi,

I guess the question is, how to do inspection at customers site and not the inspection in sales process. 10,11,12 types is a std inspection process for sales and it is not used for doing inspection at customers site.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use inspection type 89 for pre dispatch inspections. You have to create ins plan manually and assign the type at QM view in MM...this will trigger the lot at customer site...pls note there is no stock posting option on this type.

This will pefectly fits your requirement

Mahee