Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Inspection Lot release

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me the report through which i can find the list of inspection lots release per day, QA33 doesnt suit the requirement as it only gives the information for the lots with the end of inspection lot date and not for the release.

Thanks,

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishi,

If I understand correctly, You want to get list of inspection lots with status REL for a given date. and your lot creation date is different from lot release date. Right?

SAP does not store date release date/time. So there is no easy way to get this information. Your options are limited to dates stored in QALS table. There are many dates in this table but none of them is lot release date.

1. You can set to system such that lot is automatically released (if all master data exists correctly ) so lot creation and lot release date are the same. Lot creation date is selection criteria in QA33 using dynamic selection.

2. If you release lot as a separate step, You can use lot change data as selection criteria again in QA33.

3. other option is to use query based on QALS & JEST table.

regards

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marwadi,

Thanks for your reply, but as you know the result recording and the usage decision are two different thing and it might not be the same as two functions are done by different people, so it is not always possible to have the End of of Inspection date and the release date may be the same.

Any way thanks for the Tables but the JEST tables does not have the UD date.

Thanks,

Hrishi

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the result recording and the usage decision are two different thing

Dear When RR done lot status would be INSP and After UD it would be UD.

Cheers

KK

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know you marked this as answered but I don't really see an answer above. Did you figure it out?

It looks like you are looking for the either the inspection start date and/or the UD date. Both are available for form QA32/33 worklist.

FF

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FF,

I created the Query report for it and it's fulfill my requirement. In QA32 or 33, in the lay out change, the UD date can be find out, but it is a lengthy process for the Users and also have the Authorization issues, hence created the Query.

Hope it clears

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad you got your solution. But QA33 should be display only. I wouldn't think that would give any authorization issues. And once you create a layout you can include the layout as part of a system variant. Then all the users would have to do is select the variant. It really shouldn't be a lengthy process.

Anyway.. .

FF

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Here all the transactions are running through the Z program and they do not have the Std SAP authorization, so User are not familiar with the QA33 trnx. Hence needs to create the query and assigning it to the new Z trnx.

Thanks

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QGA2