cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIFing the Resources from APO to ECC after the planned order got created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody - I am CIFing the Resources information from APO to ECC after the planned order got created in ECC and Updated in APO.Here is the situation.

1. Created the planned order in APO with Resource A and CIFed the information to ECC .

2. Created the planned order in ECC with the work center A and updated the planned order number in APO.

At this point the planned Order number is same in APO and ECC with the same work center information.

Issue : Now we are changing the Resource in APO for the same planned order but this is not reflecting in ECC. But the strange thing is , if we update the Quantity in APO which is successfully CIFed to ECC.

When i debug the code, I could see that the Order id is tied to the Resources in Activities Tab but i did not see actual Resource is passing from APO to ECC.The reason is , Even though i change the Resource in Debug mode, it did not CIF the work center information in ECC.

So at this point, i donot know how the workcenter got transferred to ECC in the first place because i donot see this information in debugging. I really donot know if this is taking the default information in ECC and ignoring the Resource information from APO.

Could someone help me if they have worked on similar requirement ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

APO doesn't send resource info to ERP for regular planned orders, only dates/qtys. ERP planned orders are created based on ERP data, even when they are sent from APO.

Best Regards,

DB49