Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Services & IAC Iviews

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an IAC Iview on Portal based on an Internet Service. I have configured SSO with the R/3 System. It is also working fine. Now when I preview the Iview, it shows up properly.But when I do it the second time, either it shows SAP Easy access menu or pages does not show at all. After restarting my portal, I again tried the opening the page. It came properly, I used the Menu> System> Logoff path within the Iview to Logoff. Now it is working for the second time also.

So, How do I avoid using the logoff option. I cannot expect the user to logoff after viewing each of these Internet Services. There are about 30 such Iviews based on Internet Services. I hope I made my question clear.

Any suggestions ?

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Could you share your Knowledge regarding this as i face the same error.

Is there any other additional parameter we have to pass?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

SAP note 874318 might be of interest.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any help on this.

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to solve the problem.

I also have a similar problem.

Could you help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Description

Enables / disables the SAP Easy Access menu immediately after logon if no transaction is specified when running the SAP GUI for HTML.

If ~webgui_easy_access_menu is set to 0 or it is undefined and no value is specified for ~transaction, users logging on to the SAP GUI for HTML see the initial SAP screen without the SAP Easy Access menu. To display the SAP Easy Access menu, they have to request it explicitly by choosing Start SAP Easy Access.

If you set ~webgui_easy_access_menu to 1 and no value is specified for ~transaction, users logging on to the SAP GUI for HTML see the initial SAP screen with the SAP Easy Access menu immediately.

Set by

Service file webgui.srvc .

Values

Displays the initial SAP screen without the SAP Easy Access menu after logon to the SAP GUI for HTML, if no transaction is specified (default).

Displays the initial SAP screen with the SAP Easy Access Menu after logon to the SAP GUI for HTML, if no transaction is specified.

Example

~webgui_easy_access_menu 1

Try using this service parameter in your internet service file and let me know

You can also view other parameters in the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/24/ef243a84da356be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Manish