create key mapping using import manager for lookup table FROM EXCEL file
i would like create key mapping while importing the values via excel file.
the source file containing the key, but how do i map it to the lookup table?
the properties of the table has enable the creation of mapping key. but during the mapping in import manager, i cant find any way to map the key mapping..
lookup table contains:
excel file contain
MatGroup1 Code System
If you want to use keys from external systems
1) set "key mapping" your table(LUT) property to "Yes"
2) create inbound ports for your external systems- one port for one external system for one LUT
3) in your LUT key field shoud be present
4) configure import map for LUT by one map for each external system
5) importing data through import server - you cant use for that import manager
6) when you did import one LUT from different external systems ( different inbound ports) in your repository i will see many similar records with different keys and external systems