cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default the payment terms for customer to 30 days

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the system, payment term R30 is 30 days.

How can I configure it to be defaulted to R30 each time a new customer is created in XD01.

Please advice,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with user-exit EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 which is used for customer master. But ideally, if you ask me, how many customer master the users are going to create in a month ?? As you would be aware applying user exit will affect the system performance and as for as possible, this should be avoided.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

I had found the User exit and actiavted it.

Somehow, whenever it exit the USerexit, the value was not passed out to the main calling program in table T_KNVI.

Do you have a sample coding for me?

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to use transaction/screen variant using SHD0 to fulfill your requirements. Regarding how to use this t.code you may find details in WIKI or in forum/web search. I never this before.

Regards,

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it allow me to set default values in SHD0?

I thought it only control the screen fields?

Correct me if I am wrong

bye

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

If you create a transaction variant (this defines how the fields on the screen appear, including default values and dsiplay vs update vs input fields); and then assign this transaction variant to a variant transaction (a new T-code e.g. ZXD01); you can then have the users use the z-transaction instead of the standard transaction and the value will be defaulted. This takes about an hour to create in your development system, and is then transportable.

Regards,

Robyn

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use reference customer

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In customer master XD01 creation selection,

enter reference customer,company code & its sales area it will default necessary datas.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

How to ensure that the User will follow and used the reference customer?

What happened when they do not follow?

I don't think this is appropriate

Thanks