cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Business sytem availability in Integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Techies,

Iam trying out one preliminary test scenario to map between two flat files.

I had defined only business system sender at starting phase and after building the mapping scenario I again gone back to the SLD and created the business system receiver. But while iam trying to generate configuration part in Integration Builder Iam unable to find the receiver business system which I had created after mapping scenario.

How to find the business system in configuration of integration builder.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

1. Ensure that you have created the receiver Business system.

2. Now, perform a cache refresh using the transaction SXI_CACHE and Goto to Environment tab-->Clear SLD data cache. You would be able to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hareen,

Thanks alot for your reply.

After cleaning the cache also iam unable to find the reciver businees system which i had defined in SLD while assigning the business system in integration builder

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it will not show automatically in Integration directory, you have to assign bussiess system, right click on bussiness system select assign busisness system, then it will show the list select your one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja sekhar,

Thanks for your response.

While assigningonl;y iam unable to see the business sytem which i had created in SLD.

Please suggest how to go

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to assign the business system from the SLD...

go to business system there click assign business system which will list your business systems created in SLD and then import and assign it to your scenario..

HTH

Rajesh