cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Shipment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating shipment cost when I am tick the Transfer checkbox the PO no. is showing as $001.When I click on the Save button the following error message is displayed. "NO SERVICE ITEMS SELECTED".The account assignment is complete and is displayed correctly.What is the reason behind this error and how to resolve this?????

Q2.When a Service PO is created from Shipment cost the text reads "Automatic generation-freight service charges".

Can someone please tell me from where and how is this text derived???.

Someone plzz help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone plzzzz help me resolve this teething problem which I am facing.

The T-Event key is VBR and the G/l assignment has been done for VBR/9401/417300 in GBB and VBR/152000 in WRX.

Cost Centers have been assigned and so is the business area.The screen for VI01 opens with an error log-Enter Cost Center even though the Cost Center has been derived.Sthg which i see in Account determination.

I have checked ME2L-there is no po generated even thought the system generates the message "PO Number XXXX has been saved.".

In item category the PO generation option is C.

Where can the problem be???????

Plleeeease help.

Regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel somewhere you missed the basic configuration for shipment cost due to the fact that to the best of my knowledge, system will not ask for Cost Center when you generate a shipment cost. You have to revisit your configuration for shipment cost.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be of great help if you could kindly clarify the following doubt

"I have found that the release strategy is assigned to the document type i.e.BSART.

When I am clicking on the "Transfer" button the Purchasing Doc. no is displayed as $001 and the message is Purchase Order no 45xxxxx Saved.

Could the above error occur due to the release strategy being assigned at the document type level.

If that is the reason how can I assign a new document type for Shipment PO.

Your valuable inputs is highly solicited.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone plzzzz help.If anyone has encountered this problem please let me know how you resolved it.

Regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VI02, key in that shipment cost document and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on "Edit => Log" so that system will show with red button where the issue is. You have to address that or update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.The Error is as follows

Purchase order 4500000027 does not exist.

The Purchasing data ha been assigned .

Regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could only be due to the following

1) As system says, there is no PO with that reference

2) If PO exists, then check the validity period in ME22N.

Also in VI02, you note down what Purchasing Group and Purchasing Organisation are flowing. Next go to ME2N, maintain these combinations and execute. Ensure that the above PO number exists there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is even though the system is displaying the message "Standard PO created under the number 45xxxxxxxxx" the log shows no service items elected.

What is going wrong????????????.

Regards.