Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart details at PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am executing below flow

MM PR -> SRM SC creation passed to RFx then created RFX Response posted to create backend ERP PO.

Once PO number is created in ERP, immediately i want to fetch the corresponding SRM SC number and item number and do some manipulation like calling some FM etc.

Can you suggest me which is ther right place to do this manipulation.

Can i use BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW interface FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 ? but how i get Shopping cart details for correspondng PO?

Pls suggest me

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would not suggest to do update immediately after the SC is posted into ERP for PO. The reason is there could be error when the PO is being posted in ERP for whatever reasons. A better approach perform the update once system has cleared the status of the PO successful creation which can be via a batch job selection and subsequently updates.

If the update is independent of the successful of the PO creation, you can also see if the BADI BBP_DOC_SAVE.

Best regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I am not going to update anything in PO document.

Once i confirmed PO is created without error, i want to call BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE1 by passing SRM SC number/item.

Where can i check if PO is created successfully and call above logic by pasing corresponding SC number?

Regards

Chandra

Edited by: princeck on Feb 18, 2011 7:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to change sc when po is saved,you can use badi: BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI.

thanks.

Best Regards

andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not changing SRM SC or ERP PO documents.

my logic is to attach the ERP PO document number with CV02N object link using BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE1.

Do we still need to use the above badi?

All i need is place to check out whether PO number is created successfully and then passing the respective SC number to above BAPI to attach the objectlink with CV02N document.

For my above scenario which PO post exit couldbe helpfull..

Regards

Chandra

Answers (0)