cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment count for item in SRM SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I added attachment file to SRM SC PR document and stored in SAP content server.

when i create RFX, observed that for an item file attach count is set '0', however 2 attachment file is available and displayed in Notes and Attachment tab.

I think default attachment count is taken from BBPCONT table. but now i saved in content server. how to fetch the file count from content server and where to place the code in SRM.

Please advice.

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

The attachment count should be reflecting the right value even when a content server is used.

Which SRM release you are using? If 7.0, there is a OSS note 1491992 reported for similar error.

Best regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are right, i am working in SRM7.0 and i think note will be reason for my problem let me check.

btw...do you have any idea which link table in SRM holds the saved content server file information.

Regards

Chandra

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will table BBP_PDATT helps you?

Best regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

BBP_PDATT does not have any Content server information. It only have attachment description alone and time etc.

Not sure where the file is stored inside SRM.

I found table BBPCONT is updating everytime but after i change the BBPFILESYSTEM to Content server setting at OACT transaction.

Not sure where its storing.

When i click the attach file in SRM, its not opening with HTTP -content server URL...its opening with Local SRM HTTP server URL.

Do you have idea when the Content server URL path for FIle will be opened when i click attach file in SRM protal.

How the document object is connected with Content server ?

Regards

Chandra

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the content server configuration is beyond me hence i could not advise you accordingly. Best is you consult a Basis person if that areas has already been setup properly.

the field LOIO_CLASS and LOIO_OBJID in BBP_PDATT are always use for retrieving of the attachment content which is kept in HEX format in system. Even if you could located it, you will still unable to interpret it but to call other FM module to restore the attachment original extention formation.

Best regards.

YS

Answers (0)