Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing configuration error

former_member214137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction to resolve an error (see below) we are getting when trying to import a configuration file into our test system. I have truncated the message due to size restrictions of posts.

Any help is much appreciated.

regards

Julian

====================================================================

= Root Exception ===================================================

====================================================================

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Check 0: FINEST Activation of the change list canceled

Check 1: FINE [],Check result for Communication Channel | TST010 | DEV010_Proxy (DirContext)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.tools.transport.ContentImportProgressDialog.executeConcurrentAction(ContentImportProgressDialog.java:444)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ConcurrentProgressDialog$ProgressDialogRunnable.run(ConcurrentProgressDialog.java:251)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.thread.ThreadPool$ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:392)

Caused by: com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.PostprocessingException: Check 0: FINEST Activation of the change list canceled

Check 1: FINE [], Check result for Communication Channel | TST010 | DEV010_Proxy (DirContext)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:58)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:108)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

I think the issue lies with the configuration need to be done once the object is imported.

In the communication channel, you need to provide the directory path,filename, Username, password & if the Quality of service is EOIO then need to provide the queuename that is registered.

Without these changes done, if you try to activate the object it displays the error message.

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies so far. I should clarify that the import process fails.

regards

Julian

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

.I should clarify that the import process fails...

After transporting your configuration object u need to check the objects and enter the mandatory fields and then try to activate.hope you will not get the error after doing this.

Cheers!!!

Chichili.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

check Communication Channel | TST010 | DEV010_Proxy (DirContext) syntax check and activate.

Check the parameters as well once you import. Normally the path,server,username ,password ..e.tc we need to give again once we import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out below thread, might help you