cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Floor Plan Manager Application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating a Webdynpro ABAP Application using standard FPM interface and component FPM_GAF_COMPONENT. First I create the Application Configuration ,But when I try to create the Component Configuration for the same I get the following error:

The following error text was processed in the system E75 : Adapter error in SECTION_HEADER "_BB" of view "FPM_CFG_UIBB.MAIN": This UI element can only be used in Lightspeed mode

The error occurred on the application server ec7server5_E75_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CREATE_BY_VIEW_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

I don't know what is causing this.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

From the error message I'm guessing that you have Lightspeed rendering turned off globally in your Web Dynpro settings. You can confirm this with the WD application WD_SETTINGS. Lightspeed is needed for any of the newer UI elements, which is why you should never disable this globally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me where can I Turn On this setting . Where can I find the WD_SETTINGS Webdynpro Application.?

I set the parameter WDLIGHTSPEED to 'X' in the Application Parameters Section , still it does not work.

Please help.

Edited by: SAPEPDeveloper on Feb 18, 2011 4:28 AM

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SICF there search for the application WD_GLOBAL_SETTING under the web dynpro node.

it is used to activate and deactivate LIGHTSPEED rendering technology for the entire system.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I checked in SICF , the WD_GLOBAL_SETTING is already active , but still I get the same error.

Pls help.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not about activation

right click on it and test it

then change the setting in the application

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked now.