Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart Issue with ( “Default settings: Set values” ) link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus,

I have an issue in shopping cart process:

When creating a shopping cart, I am trying to change the u201CDelivery Address/Performanceu201D tab data through link u201CDefault settings: Set valuesu201D, then add the items in to shopping cart and ordered. The change values are properly populating. For example (Street/house number) .

But when we re-creating the shopping cart, the changed values are not populating automatically (Itu2019s not updated in to master table I guess) and we need to open the link u201CDefault settings: Set valuesu201D and change the values again.

So is this link (u201CDefault settings: Set valuesu201D ) active only for that particular Shopping cart? Or is it missing to update the changed data in to master table?

Because business wants, when changes happen through (u201CDefault settings: Set valuesu201D) link, It should be update in to users master and when open next time the changed value should be populated.

Is this standard behavior of shopping cart?

Kindly let me know your comments.

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

When you click the "Default Settings" link for a new shopping cart the default values from user attributes are displayed.

Like for delivery address the value for attribute ADDR_SHIPTO from user attributes is displayed and this is the standard behaviour.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

Thanks for the mail.

Actually my issue is that,

When creating new shopping cart, trying to change some values through "Default Settingsu201D will it be parentally stores the changed value into user master data? Or it is temporarily changes for that shopping cart alone?

Because business wanted when changing the values in "Default Settingsu201D the changed value should be appeared when creating shopping cart next time also..

So I want to know that , What is the standard behavior of u201Cdefault settingsu201D . Kindly let me know your experience.

Thanks.

Regards,

Magesh Basavaraj.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

Yes the changes to default settings are applicable to current shopping cart only and for new shopping cart these are again picked from user default attributes.

One way to achieve your requierment is to read the values changed by user in change badi and update the user attributes using FM BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES .

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

It is clear now.

Thanks for the update.

vickyokrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

Even am also facing the same issue.