cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Infrastructure Sizing Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a beginner with SAP and I need some advice. I work for a hardware vendor so I am focusing on Hardware sizing, Quick Sizer, etc....

What would you suggest in terms of training, materials, etc? I saw on the partner site that SAP has a sizing class but that doesn't happen very often.

anyways; anything you can recommend I appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most Hardware makers has a so call "SAP competence Center" ( or something similar) that is a bunch of people already trained for that job. If you are working as a Hardware sales representative then for your knowledge you could read the documentation found under service.sap.com/quicksizer but usually who fills up the Quick Sizer is the Client or the Consulting company that will be doing the job (implementation, migration, etc). The Quick sizer will give as a result a number of SAPs that is a meassure given by SAP.

Then you as a Hardware Vendor have to find a suitable HW that fits or exceeds the SAPs given by the Quick Sizer and some requirements from the consulting company/Client.

If you want to you could enter in http://www.sap.com/services/education/index.epx and then go to Training Catalog and take some basic concepts (some trainings are free), also read Brochures and White Papers also in the same page.

There are some Virtual Rooms that costs not much for basic training also.

Regards,