cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVM: Reduction of DB Size and Growth Report Empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running DVM have extracted the data from ST14 in my ERP system into my Solution Manager system but when I go to pull the report Reduction of DB Size and Growth, it comes up empty. I have tried the collect data button several times to receive the data but nothing is coming up. I've gone through all the checks and there is data in the other checks to analyze but the final report is showing nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In an ABAP system there will be an SDCCN task scheduled on the ERP Satellite system which will prepare the data that will be sent back to Solution Manager that fills the Service Session Container. Sometimes erors occur that can result in missing data from the service session once the task completes. Have you reviewed the SDCCN task log for this service session on the

Satellite system for any errors or warnings? If you do see an error, you willbe able to use it as a search term to find an SAP Note that has the corrective action, be it a code correction or manual task. If you are doing all the steps correctly, then an error in the SDCCN tasks can result in the problem you are experiencing, so be sure to check this log. It will be in the Done Tab of SDCCN in the ERP system. Also, on the ERp system ensure you have run RTCCTOOL to ensure there are no relevent recommendations you have not applied on the satellite system.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Answers (0)