cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP: Log in credentials into user request information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've configured the customize request for all the request petitioner.

When the requestor is logged in system, their credentials (Name, surname, ID_USER and e-mail) are automatically filled in the user gaps (from General Information menu)

Any suggestion for make that these gaps appear empty??

Thank you in advance,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marta,

Any reason why you want them not to appear, I always think its handy. You can just delete the fields in the LDAP mapping and they would dissappear.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

thanks for you answer, but I think that I didn´t explain me clearly.

when the petitioner is logged in the system, their credentials appear in the user information request.

for example, if I am the petitioner and I want create a new count. I log into system and my ID_User, name, surname and e-mail appear in the gaps where I have to fill the new user information.

So, I don´t understand the reason because this gaps appear filled with wrong information

Marta

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you saying you want to create a request for a different user, which is why you don't want your data there?

If so, there is a small checkbox on the CUP login page which reads "Request for other user" - I suggest you give that a try...

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for your answer!!

I´ve customized the petitioner request and I´ve disabled this option in the view. Now, works properly

Marta

Answers (0)