cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Credit and Debit memo with reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When creatting credit and debit sales document with reference to a billing document it is not possible to modify value of the sales document, in order to create a partial document.

It only happens when the billing document refered has billing plan.

I need to create partial debit and credit memo from a billing document with billing plan.

Can anybody take a hand?

best regards,

Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume you are asking , instead of creating credit and debit memos, why cant we change the sales order, Am I right ?

If I am right, then I like to say here, we have a provision in SAP of creating Invoice correction request.

Which would satisfy your quest I suppose. Invoice correction request of customers complaints, has sales document type is RK, and Document category is K.

"I need to create partial debit and credit memo from a billing document with billing plan" I say why not, you can do it with suggested Invoice correction request which is the combination of G2 & L2 in a single document.

However If I have helped you for dispeling your doubt, I am glad.

Regards,

Saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPLINX

Thanks for help!

I have to create Credit and debit memos. This documents are created with reference to a sales order which have billing plan.

When create the credit or debit memos i am trying to modify the value in order to create it partial. But value of the sales document does not modify.

Same cases but referencing from a billing document without billing plan, works correctly.

Please let me know if im not clear.

Best regards.

Answers (0)